The membership year runs from 1st April – 31st March.
To compete in leagues and races with England Athletics (EA) permits, you must be EA registered.
Fees (correct as of 11/12/17):
|9-17 Years||£24||Includes £14 EA Registration|
|18-59 Years||£28||Includes £14 EA Registration|
|60+ Years||£24||Includes £14 EA Registration|
|4+ Family Membership||£24 per person||Includes £14 EA Registration|
New Members – download a Membership Form here.
Renewing Members – download a Renewal Form here.
If you are an inhaler user, you need to register your use with the club – download an inhaler registration form here and return it to the club with your membership documents.
The membership officer is Stacey Broadley. She can be contacted via email at email@example.com.
Rules and Guidelines
All Members are required to agree to Grantham Athletic Club’s Rules and Guidelines. You must sign and return a copy of this form with your membership application. A downloadable version with a tear-off agreement form can be downloaded here. The Rules and Guidelines are as follows:
Should you decide to apply for membership to Grantham Athletic Club, please note that all membership applications will be forwarded to Grantham AC committee for discussion at the next committee meeting, where a decision will be made as to whether or not to accept the application. Should an application be rejected for any reason, then any monies prior presented as membership fees will of course be refunded to the applicant.
ATHELES AND FAMILY MEMBERS ATTENDING THE STADIUM OR CLUB MEETINGS/ COMPETITIONS MUST OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING RULES AND POINTS Of ETIQUETTE:
1) THE JUNIOR SESSION (SUMMER TIME ONLY) runs from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm. THE SENIOR SESSION RUNS from 7:00 pm. – 8:00 pm. Senior athletes may not go onto the track before 7:00 pm.
2) LANES 1, 2, & 3: may only be used for middle distance training (i.e. 400m or more). When walking/ jogging/ recovering from a run, athletes should use Lane 3 (third nearest to the inner field), and should use single file so as not to impede other athletes.
3) LANES 4, 5, 6 7 & 8: may only be used for sprint and hurdles training, When returning to starting positions after a run, athletes should return via the outer edge of the track (nearest to Lane 8), so as not to impede other track users.
4) NO ATHLETE MAY CROSS THE FIELD AT ANY TIME, even if no throwing activities appear to be taking place.
5) NOBODY IS PERMITTED TO TAKE ANY EQUIPMENT FROM THE STORE unless they have been given permission to do so by a Grantham Athletic Club coach.
6) NOBODY IS PERMITTED TO ENTER THE STORE unless they have been given permission to do so by a Grantham Athletic Club coach.
7) COACHES ARE VOLUNTEERS who give up their time In order to help all athletes. It is not their duty to put away equipment that has been used by the athletes. If you use any equipment during your training session, you should help to put it away at the end of training.
8) ATHLETES AND THEIR FAMILIES SHOULD BE COURTEOUS AT ALL TIMES. Swearing and general bad language/abuse, causing problems of any sort will not be tolerated.
9) PLEASE REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR COACH at the end of every training session.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE, IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT:
Due to updating and developments in Health & Safety and Child Protection policies, the Committee of Grantham Athletic Club wishes to remind all users of the Stadium that:
1) The track itself and the inner field are both strictly for the use of athletes, approved GAC coaches and GAC officials. Whilst GAC welcomes parents and siblings at training sessions, it must be understood that such visitors must remain outside the perimeter railings at all times during training sessions.
2) Following guidelines set down by UK Athletics, visitors and athletes are reminded that on no account are they permitted to photograph or video anyone without the express consent of that person (in the case of a child, permission of the parent must also be acquired). This ruling also applies to the use of camera and video phones. At official meetings cameras, videos and video phones need to be registered with the organisers of the meeting.