Welfare and Safeguarding of Children
We are committed to creating and maintaining the safest possible environment by:
- Recognising that all children have the right to freedom from abuse
- Ensuring that all our coaches are appropriately qualified with UK Athletics and accept responsibility for helping to prevent the abuse of children in their care.
- Responding swiftly and appropriately to all suspicions or allegations of abuse, providing parents and children with the opportunity to voice any concerns they may have.
- Appointing Welfare Officers who will take specific responsibility for child protection and act as a point of contact for parents, children and outside agencies.
- Ensuring that access to confidential information is restricted to the Welfare Officers or the appropriate external authorities.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of our Child Protection Policy and activities regularly.
Our Welfare Officers are Bill Lord and Jackie Bainbridge. They may be contacted as follows:
- Ask in the office at the Meres Stadium on coaching nights
- Jackie Bainbridge – email: email@example.com
- Bill Lord – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Visited 176 times, 2 visits today)