Non-members can attend any training sessions and will be made most welcome. Check posts categorised as ‘Training’ in the News pages for the latest info, including any holiday closures or cancellations. We endeavour to email such dates to members where we know in advance, plus we’ll post cancellations to the club’s social media feeds (see links in sidebar).
Track & Field:
Winter (Oct – Mar):
Always check with your coach for the programme on a specific day, but normally the indoor sessions will be circuit training, whereas outdoor training is sprints, middle distance, jumps and throws.
- Monday, 6-7 pm at the Meres – 8-10 year olds, £2 per session
- Monday, 7:30-8:30 pm at the Meres – 11+ year olds, £3 per session
- Wednesday, 7-8:30 pm at the Sports Stadium– 11+ year olds, £3 per session
Non members can try a 4 week taster, £3 per session
Summer (Apr – Sep):
- Monday, 7 -8:30 pm at the Sports Stadium – 11+ year olds, £3 per session
- Wednesday, 6-7 pm at the Sports Stadium– 8-10 year olds, £2.50 per session – Members Only (and try-outs)
- Wednesday, 7 -8:30 pm at the Sports Stadium – 11+ year olds, £3 per session – Members Only (and try-outs)
Non members can try a 4 week taster, £3 per session.
Track & Field
- We take part in the Lincolnshire T&F League (ages 11 – veterans)
- We send teams to the Young Athletes’ T&F Leagues (ages 11 – 16)
- We take part in the Northern T&F League (ages 17+)
- We frequently host the Lincolnshire County T&F Championships
- We enter the Lincolnshire Indoor T&F Championships (ages 11-16)
- We host the famous Newton’s Fraction 1/2-Marathon Road Race
- We take part in a variety of Open Road Competitions around the Midlands
- We take part in the Lincolnshire XC League (Ages Under 11s, Under 13s, Under 15s, Under 17s, Under 20s, Seniors and Veterans)
- We take part in the Lincolnshire County XC Championships
- We send XC teams to the Eastern Regional Championships, Northern Regional Championships, National Championships and National Relay Championships (Mansfield)
Our highest-calibre athletes have represented the county, the region and England!