Training Nights Non-members can attend any of training sessions and will be made most welcome.
Track & Field:
Winter (Oct – Mar):
|8-10||Mondays||6-7 pm||Meres Leisure Centre, Trent Road||£2|
|11+||Mondays||7:30-8:30 pm||Meres Leisure Centre, Trent Road||£2.50|
|11+||Wednesdays||7-8:30 pm||Sports Stadium, Trent Road||£2.50||Non members can try a 4 week taster, £2.50 per session|
Summer (Apr – Sep):
|8-10||Wednesdays||6-7 pm||Sports Stadium, Trent Road||2|
|Ages 11+||Wednesdays||7-8:30 pm||Sports Stadium, Trent Road||£2.50||Non members can try a 4 week taster, £2.50 per session|
Road: Sorry, but road events are not suitable for those under the age of 16.
|16+||Mondays (Beginners)||6:30 pm for 6:45 pm start||Meres Leisure Centre, Trent Road|
|16+||Wednesdays||7:00 PM||Sports Stadium, Trent Road|
See our Road page for more details.
Track & Field
- We take part in the Lincolnshire T&F League (ages 11 – veterans)
- We send teams to the Young Athletes’ T&F Leagues (ages 11 – 16)
- We take part in the Northern T&F League (ages 17+)
- We frequently host the Lincolnshire County T&F Championships
- We enter the Lincolnshire Indoor T&F Championships (ages 11-16)
- We host the famous Newton’s Fraction 1/2-Marathon Road Race
- We enter the Lincolnshire Road Championships
- We enter the Lincolnshire Road Relay Championships
- We take part in a variety of Open Road Competitions around the Midlands
- We take part in the Lincolnshire XC League (Ages Under 11s, Under 13s, Under 15s, Under 17s, Under 20s, Seniors and Veterans)
- We take part in the Lincolnshire County XC Championships
- We send XC teams to the Eastern Regional Championships, Northern Regional Championships, National Championships and National Relay Championships (Mansfield)
Our highest-calibre athletes have represented the county, the region and England!